- Lead the implementation of Project Enable Africa’s programs in your local communities;
- Organize meeting with PWDS clusters/heads, and other relevant stakeholders;
- Engage prominent members of the public and share their views on PWDs.
- Organise sensitisation activities and events on disability inclusion;
- Create regular disability-focused content such as articles, interviews, video contents etc.
Project Enable Africa is looking for volunteers to support her work in promoting disability inclusion in all Nigerian States and across Africa. The State and Country Representatives will effectively support disability related projects targeted at empowering PWDs, and driving policy engagements with stakeholders.
You will be expected to:
- Contribute to our work significantly by working with disability groups in your state or country.
- Mobilize PWDs across the state/country for active participation for programs and events.
- Compile the database of participants from your state/country for each of our programs
- Collaborate with other volunteers, attend meetings and prepare timely updates and reports to the Lagos office.
- Interested in disability rights and inclusion;
- Have up to 2-3 hours to volunteer per week.
- Young, innovative and looking for learning opportunities in community
- Have ideas, or open to new ideas on how to promote disability inclusion in your local community,
- Able to communicate in English, and your local language;